Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Love....

This is my VERY first poem to Pooja...
I usually write all my poems without any thinking...
I dont plan how I write my poems
I dont plan when I write my poems
They just happen,
Just like how Pooja happened to me :)

I love the way you visit each night
and fill my dreams with desire.
I love the way you touch my hand
and fill my soul with fire.
I love the way you draw me near
for a warm embrace.
I love the way I close my eyes
and see your smiling face.
I love the way your lips
meet mine for a passionate kiss.
I love the way just thinking of you
fills my heart with bliss.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheti,
the way you have written about me in all your peoms amkes me feel so lucky and on topof the world to have you. No girl could be that lucky in life to have someone like you. I am sorry for the bad times i gave you and i am happy that i have you.
I love you very much.

Thank you for EVERYTHING!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear chetan... this was the best poem.. and i also appreciate how pooja has beautifully expressed her feelings.. lovely it is.. god bless u both always..

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL I CAN Never think of anyone in love....... But when i look at them together ....I can imagine there is feelin hidden somwhere, in one which both of them have expressed in words for eachother.God bless u both

 

Post a Comment

<< Home